Friday, February 25, 2011

Autodesk Sketchbook Pro - Software Review




I have stumbled upon some new software that I plan on integrating with my already large set of design tools. Sketchbook Pro by Autodesk is a user friendly digital sketchbook that is very effective when coupled with a Wacom Tablet, ie. digital drawing board. It emulates the feel of a pencil in hand, and allows the user to Etch and Sketch until their heart's content. It can be combined with additional software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to help produce some incredible digital images.

As noted in my previous post, my concept presentations for Landscape Design are already composed using a multi-media approach. This will allow for that additional hand sketch feel to be added to my already layered 3d Model. The software supports several different formats like Jpegs, Gifs, PNG & TIF.

No comments: